Just a taste of Hot Venues from our Spicy National Database of 1000's
- State of the art, purpose built conference centre
- Outdoor spaces and regional setting for activities
- Flexible floor space bathed in an abundance of natural light thanks to spectacular floor to ceiling glass windows.
- Country hospitality
- Enjoy the taste of Marysville and Yarra Valley by supporting local businesses through our conference menus featuring local produce
- Have your event in the middle of AUSTRALIA’s biggest Waterpark!
- With over 40 slides and attractions, Wet ‘n’ Wild is the perfect venue to cater to all age groups, from families to corporate clients and VIP guests.
- Newly refurbished indoor outdoor function spaces- 10 to 10,000 people
- Easily accessible from the M4 Motorway with free onsite parking
- Stunning refurbished venue filled with endless natural light
- Executive Chef and her team operating in private kitchen-Exceptional catering with 5 star service
- Magnificent views of the iconic Gabba ground
- Access to our 11 Ambassadors for special guest speaker events, including Greg Ritchie, Ian Healy and Darren Lehmann to name a few
1. State of the art Conference Centre that caters up to 950 delegates
2. Accommodation packages available at Sea World Resort’s 400 rooms
3. Amazing offsite dinner venues at Warner Bros Movie World, Sea World, WetnWild Gold Coast, Australian Outback Spectacular and Paradise Country
4. Sea World Resort and Conference Centre are uniquely set between the Broadwater and Pacific Ocean
5. Choice of 12 meeting rooms available
- Numerous outdoor networking spaces
- Tailored food and beverage offerings
- Dedicated Crowne Meetings team for your event
- Beachside Location with close proximity to Sydney Airport and CBD precinct
- 209 Guestrooms and 11 versatile function spaces
1. Fraser Island is a unique world-heritage listed destination
2. We can offer immersive island experiences to include touring & activities from
3. We have an award-winning events team to create a truly memorable
experience for all delegates
4. Kingfisher Bay Resort has a variety of accommodation and event venues to
suit your needs.
5. Easily accessible
- Iconic Waterfront location in Darling Harbour
- Huge Beer Garden with waterfront views
- On-site microbrewery producing 8 different craft beers served on tap
- Multiple function areas, both private and shared, indoors and out
- Large open plan function spaces as well as intimate private dining options
- Iconic and spectacular venue in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Breathtaking Spanish Rococo Architecture, high ceilings and original crystal chandeliers
- Award-winning and contemporary dining experience inspired by Melbourne’s food culture
- In-house facilities including AV, technical, styling and event management
- Personal service from our highly experienced events team who will go over and above to assure you of an unforgettable event.
1. Natural Light with floor to ceiling windows
2. InBalance Meetings – designed to take care of the body and mind of
each participant, providing a platform to achieve great meeting outcomes.
3. Outdoor pool terrace
4. Perfect for residential conferences,
5. On-site audio visual team
- Recently renovated in heritage style with a modern edge
- 8 Event spaces to suit functions, parties, meetings and small conferences
- Menus showcasing fresh local and seasonal produce
- Our rooftop terrace is a hidden gem that you’ll be glad you’ve found for your next party. And our well-equiped meeting spaces are perfect for those out-of-office brainstorming sessions.