Some National Treasures that just need to be shown off in GOLD GLORY!
- Café del Mar boasts an enormous wrap around Terrace has inspiring water plus has discreet cover for weather-protection and is well-heated during the winter months.
- The Main Dining Room (restaurant) is a stylish, airy and versatile room during the day, and a warm, rich space in the evening
- We have one of Sydney’s largest Private Dining Rooms: boasting water views and two exclusive terraces that overlook Darling Harbour.
- Located on the Rooftop Terrace of Cockle Bay Wharf (City side of Darling Harbour), just minutes’ walk from the International Convention Centre (ICC) and premium City Hotels
Are you looking for an innovative idea to entertain your Clients and/or staff? HOYTS has you covered!
- Best Audio/Visual Technology in the industry
- Spacious Auditorium Style Setting with powered reclining seats
- National Foot Print
- Fully Trained Hospitality Staff
- Location – Located 100m from the beach, only 20 minutes from Gold Coast Airport and 90 minutes from Brisbane Airport.
- Onsite facilities – AV Team, Day Spa
- Variety of onsite dining options, including the Award winning Season restaurant, and food trucks
- Flexible event space including indoor and outdoor locations
1. Conference Floor features 5 conference spaces with 2 large foyers and a custom built board room.
2. Locanda Private Dining Room and Deli, features two private dining spaces which can be used individually or combined for larger groups.
3. Bobby McGee’s is Melbourne most unique themed venue.
4. Melbourne features 363 rooms and suits.
- Complimentary conference room venue hire based on a minimum 10 day delegate packages
- Complimentary Data Projector and Screen
- Complimentary onsite car parking for facilitator and reduced car parking rates for conference delegates
- Complimentary upgrade to Buffet Lunch based on 15 delegates.
- Located on the cusp of Brisbane City and Fortitude Valley, public transport located within minutes’ walk.
- Iconic and spectacular venue in the heart of the Melbourne CBD
- Breathtaking Spanish Rococo Architecture, high ceilings and original crystal chandeliers
- Award-winning and contemporary dining experience inspired by Melbourne’s food culture
- In-house facilities including AV, technical, styling and event management
- Personal service from our highly experienced events team who will go over and above to assure you of an unforgettable event.
- Panoramic views – observe the contrast between the historic Rocks precinct, the CBD and magical Sydney Harbour including the Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Open air venue – perfect for summer with our refreshing harbour breeze
- Prime location – easily accessible via train, ferry or bus
- Genuine friendly one to one service & a variety of tasty, fresh local food & beverage offering
- Intimate setting – ideal for networking, corporate events, launch events Christmas parties or social events
- Spacious, versatile spaces where heritage meets modern luxury
- WHARFSIDE LOCATION JUST OUTSIDE THE CBD
- Wow factor- the minute you step in the door
- Unique opportunities to create your own private precinct street festival
- Private spaces from 50 right to 5000
- Variety of venue design and cuisines including contemporary Australian, Japanese, Spanish, Thai and Mediterranean
- North facing riverside venues including fantastic outdoor terraces
- Award winning on sight catering and event production
- Edgy and funky dining spaces
- Purpose build bar in function room for intimate gatherings
- Poolside marquee for private events
- All spaces boasting natural light
- Centralised location on the GLink