- Spectacular views of the gardens and lake within a tranquil setting.
- Garden & Marquee Events
- The restaurant seats a maximum of 100 guests for a sit-down meal and 140 guests for a stand-up cocktail menu
- The Stag Public House is rich in history, not only is it an iconic SA venue but it’s a place of culture.
- The function rooms upstairs has a magnificent parkland views, as well as bustling Rundle Street
- 3 function areas
- Indulge in the luxury of the elegant rooms and suites while you explore all that Adelaide’s arts, cultural and entertainment precinct has to offer
- Seven function rooms
- Award-winning cuisine
Published ArtHouse is a completely adaptable function venue catering for a maximum of 600 in a Cocktail Setting and 350 in a Sit Down Setting.
The industrial interior design and constantly evolving artworks from some of the leading street and contemporary artists from around the world create a modern yet relaxed feel.
High ceilings and a large loading dock.
A green room and intimate 25 seat cinema also available for hire.
- The National Wine Centre of Australia offers flexible spaces with natural lighting and spectacular architecture for 10 up to 1000 guests.
- The complex also features outdoor terrace areas with views of the Centre’s own vineyard and the Botanic Gardens.
- The conference facilities include state-of-the-art technical and audiovisual equipment and pillarless function venues.
- Conveniently located opposite the Adelaide Convention Centre, Adelaide Casino and Parliament House,
- Ten elegant function rooms ideal for intimate meetings, private events or large conference
- Within walking distance to Adelaide Oval, the Festival Centre, River Torrens, Adelaide’s historic parklands, cinemas, boutique shopping and public transport
- Our state-of-the-art facilities include 25 unique spaces, catering for groups ranging in size from three to 3,000 people
- Diverse range of catering options, featuring the finest South Australian produce and wines
- As one of South Australia’s most impressive venues – boasting picturesque views of the hallowed turf, the city, St Peter’s Cathedral and more – it provides a unique setting to entertain clients, celebrate milestones or network in style
- Dedicated Conference Level
- South Australian regional inspired menus
- Central city location with easy access from all modes of transport
- Flexibility to work with guest requirements and budgets
- 8 function spaces with natural light and stunning views
- Conveniently located in the scenic south-west quarter of Adelaide’s CBD with easy parking options
- 98 well-appointed accommodation rooms, including Premier King Spa Suites, with free WI-FI throughout the hotel